Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Why should just the criminals know or why we blog

V
T X- Gov Rick Perry Is Just another RICO Hacker 
Texas Attorney General Has Been Notified

Texas X-Governor Rick Perry Legal Team In my System. He is not a governor anymore - he is just another hacker – 
‘The Devil is in the Details He has been defeated’

X-CIA Agent Congressman Will Hurd has never been my congressman so why is he in my pc - Will Hurd is Just another hacker 
boggy 06:33 02/15/2015
The Whole Point of This Blog: 'Why should just the criminals know or why we blog' 
Statements: there are no secrets that I have disclosed or what kept me alive. 

1 comment:

  1. What Kept me alive: Winning the arms race "3 Scuds missiles bought at the Army Surplus Store" Try to sell your electronic weaponry on the next crocked gambler that comes through town ref: Ronald Regain Death Valley Days.

    ReplyDelete