Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Amazon Head Hunters

Federal Data Manipulators Murder Torture

You Can Run But You Cannot Hide
Time For You To Resign
What The Court Does Is Not My Decision
You Will Get Due Process Something We Never Got
Neo-Conservative Nazis
Congressional Reply: Thank you for contacting me. My office has received your letter, and we are in the process of looking into and researching the issue further. In this session, Congress will consider legislation on a variety of different subjects. I appreciate all of the input I get from the people of Texas' 23rd Congressional District. Hearing your thoughts and opinions on a variety of different subjects helps me to do my job. 

If you reached out to our office for individual assistance with a federal agency, please contact our San Antonio office at 210-927-4592 and ask to speak with a caseworker. For tour or flag requests please allow our office's staff 1-3 days to reach out to you. 












7 comments:

  1. I love that continued threat and manipulation of VA entitlements it is recorded each and every time you post it and each count count for threat of extortion of Entitlements That Do Not Belong To You - or will you post that same stuff and keep a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accepted No Conditions as Usual

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Have Been Waiting for Legal Representation for Seven Years! Discuss What Please While Our Party Is Represented On Your Dime and I Am Sure We Will Come To A Resolution In Time Like Now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It Jungle Out There Clear The Way Amazon Headhunters You Can Run But You Cannot Hide Time For You To Resign
    http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2014/03/amazon-head-hunters.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qui Tam Due Victim and Informant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Repeat: I love that continued threat and manipulation of VA entitlements it is recorded each and every time you post it and each count count for threat of extortion of Entitlements That Do Not Belong To You - or will you post that same stuff and keep a job.

    ReplyDelete