Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Texas UT Dental School Tickets Libraries


If I Ran for Judge or Congressman I would Get It
But BSA Has Kept Them In Office
U.S. Copyright Office
Triage
Dead on Arrival
Mission Alamo Before The First Shot Fired 

No B.S.
Texas Universities, Hospitals and Grocery Stores 
YOU MUST BE TARGETED FIRST

Perhaps it was just a matter of odds or a coincidence that for some reason or another, when I came to pay, the cashier would open up the receipt printer and pull long lines of wrinkled paper tape out of the device to get it operational again. Many times the procedure would not work and the cashier would have to call the manager, who had key to override the system. 

Twenty years later, not much has changed for me. When my credit card is swiped everything stops for a brief moment as terabytes of data are electronically transferred by satellite or land line to overhead cameras that identify my biometric profile at that time and at that place. I know instinctively the pause is no coincidence. I have been targeted by a domestic surveillance system that had gone completely out of control. 

Those at the extreme right will say, “If we can we should,” but that does not include those that campaign for such in the name of national security, justified by the 9/11 Patriot Act. I have no objection when it comes to national security. My concern with the “If we can we should” argument is who is ‘we’ and do they know what they are doing? 


How displeasing to have representation in the Senate such as Tea Party member Ted Cruz (R-Texas), who cries for justice after the IRS allegedly targeted ultraconservative nonprofits, while in reality many progressive groups were also targeted and Cruz has not issued one complaint about that. Others were targeted for and murdered by a NSA employee. 

Read On At this link: Our Values Privacy 


5 comments:

  1. If I Ran for Judge or Congressman with no advertisement I would win hand down Texas 28th

    http://solidstateindependence.blogspot.com/2013/02/texas-fusion-centers-nasa-part-vii.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I Ran for Judge or Congressman I would Get It
    But BSA Has Kept Them In Office

    http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2014/03/texas-ut-dental-school-tickets-libraries.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texas State Sponsored Human Exploitation or tell it like is - Terrorism!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twenty years later, not much has changed for me. When my credit card is swiped everything stops for a brief moment as terabytes of data are electronically transferred by satellite or land line to overhead cameras that identify my biometric profile at that time and at that place. I know instinctively the pause is no coincidence. I have been targeted by a domestic surveillance system that had gone completely out of control. http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2014/03/texas-ut-dental-school-tickets-libraries.html

    ReplyDelete