Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

Search Your Own Files PC Applications and Hacker's Intrusive Behavior Example

Free Speech or Barf

Here is another Ad but this has no content does
not pay to placed on any blog and actually makes people sick
‘You Gonna Die’


I Am Only Going Say this Once I Am Not Gonna Get Beat Up Trying To Help You


I Answer calls to help others this page is stand alone

Type In 'Death' Get VA eBenfits




So I Search quotes for inspiration 



Auto directive to the wrong quote with the Banana Man add of a Marketing Tool That Kills - That is A Known Fact

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/theodore_roosevelt.html

I finally Get to Theodore Roosevelt “*A problem without a solution is not a problem it is a fact"

Does that Mean after 15 Years of Abuse I Finally was Awarded the Entitlements Already Established and due me in 1978?

No! 

I Am Going To Die - That is a Fact that is not A Solution 
"*A problem without a solution is not a problem it is a fact"




Months later, my lamp was blown out by a means I was told 'nobody is going to believe you anyways' and it is hard to type this early in morning in the dark with a blown out lamp predicted with such precision and accuracy 2" inches from my head the note read "And the lights in the bunk house go out" Boom! A voice shouts from another room, "What the hell was that?"  I answer. "That was a fact” so somebody did believe me!

The light in my bunk house was blown out - That is a Fact that is not a Solution 

"*A problem without a solution is not a problem it is a fact"




Texas University Campuses teach false beliefs spread by publications worldwide if that belief is true or false it is establish in textbooks as a fact.

Texas Scientific and Technological Academic Text are not facts- Science Observable Measurable Facts - Science in Texas is not a fact

 " *A problem without a solution is not a problem it is a fact"

Something is wrong with Teddies logic, no - "*A problem without a solution is not a problem it is a fact"




This is AKA Ted Lavender's problem he has been tortured and threaten with death, I that is me myself and I is a fact, followed protocol and wrote the proper authorities and gave all my representatives solutions but they were unhappy with it, so I gave others solutions and my representatives plagiarized them when solutions benefited themselves, or used against Me AKA Ted Lavender and the United States of America including the President, while for six years my family is held under electronic surveillance with deadly Bio Hazards and attack by U.S. Military Force. Thought to be protective until fired upon - That is a fact




I own a community computer that serves the area because people do not access to the internet in South Central Texas - That is a Fact

A voice at the door, "Can I scan my coins in the computer to find out more about them?" I warned her, she is an adult but we think it is safe - No! It was not, they attack - That is a fact! 

I know so because she screamed and I got up to see the message that said 'Perfect Digital Fingerprint' it was not me they attack that is a fact - I Am going to Die by any means is the threat of death but they missed again - That is not a solution that is a fact "*A problem without a solution is not a problem it is a fact"

While Writing This - The Phone Rings. I Won’t Answer because of the death threats “listen now” addressed to omnipresence. A recording comes on, “if you would like to make a call” which I did not and It is that ‘nobody’ again – That is a fact 08:15Am





Example: 
Hard To Read This Is The Text

1. eBenitfits Compensation & Pension Claim Status
2. eBenitfits Compensation & Pension Claim Status
3. eBenitfits Compensation & Pension Claim Status
4. eBenitfits Compensation & Pension Claim Status
5. eBenitfits Compensation & Pension Claim Status

Old Web Page
MyLuckyYear2011NoBragJustFacts Linearism.org 
i servies
ii. EssayTheNatueofSelf
iii. JourlanofATexasHysticChapterIII
IV. Journal ofATexasMystic[Chapter II]
v. GoGlobalStepUp

Pictures (257)
1. VeteransServingAllPeoplewithDisabilities .pdf
2. Death .jpg
3. Dear FBI just let you know that my bank account was hack a...[Again]
4. Dear FBI just let you know that my bank account was hack a...[Again]
5. Dear FBI just let you know that my bank account was hack a...[Again]
Videos (28)
1. Death .jpg
2. electronic Harrasment .txt
3. TexasDisabledDeciminationRetailiationofFatherPatentsSuzanne
4. Chapter10TheTigersFangAHigherPoweHelpMeMyChapters
Files
1. VeteransServingAllPeoplewithDisablitiesDMZMidnightTexasCowboyHackersCreepsComeoutAtnight
2. Death .jpg
3. SenateInvestigationaftertheDeathofOsamaBenLandenElectronicTotuture

News Article
vi.  BOR Texas Home Boy  G. O'Dell Due Million InformationLedtothearesstAndDeathofTerrorist




Search Window Term

'Death'

So I Search quotes for inspiration 
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/theodore_roosevelt.html

A problem without a solution is not a problem it is a fact

A problem with a solution is not a problem it is a fact

∆ We are all gonna die one day – that is a fact



Murder and Torture is Illegal in Texas - That Is A Fact 

"*A problem without a solution is not a problem it is a fact"

The FBI is Supreme that is a fact - Reported 04/14/214 posted the Attachment Now I Can Forget It



No Problem!

3 comments:

  1. hacker driven not my choice i going to the actual threat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That right once you report forget it and let the fbi take it so report the new once everyday if you have to and forget it because there be more and you report those too

    ReplyDelete