Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Every Step I Take Every Move I Make They Are Watching You Not Me

The FBI CIA and NSA
“They Don't Need Me”


Texas Private Investigators are not helping this morning, they do not have all the facts, and they never have talked to me or victims so how can you call it an investigation and in our case(s) multiple criminal charges against the state of Texas that were botch by hacker data miners? 
We Don't Go About Framing Anybody

Thank you for the critique 


This is not art it is the best I can do to alert those that protect me – the Federal Government they don't need me either but they know what they are doing and they know what I am saying.

And This Is Patent Trolling
In The Form of Art
It's Not Art Don't Let It Fool You

I tried carrier pigeons, smoke signals, and traditional communications to the state of Texas who failed in each and every case as follows: 

These people showed up after I give confidential information to the FBI  that led to  the arrest and death of said terrorist
My Privacy Why It Should Concern You!

You are now on the same list I am!
 Not because of me but because you stuck your nose in Federal Business and hacked my home

These people have been reported over and again by the neighborhood watch another vehicle case my house caught this morning. It is against the law to sit on a dirt road to intercept, block, record, hack TVs, P.C., Telephones, and Radios or manipulate utilities such as electricity and water or remote typing called “Keystroke remote Control.” 
The worst case was a rifle pointed at my back four years ago from the same location. 
They Don't Need Me The Lab Experiments Are Over

I have been blogging and writing web pages for 14 years they were all done for my protection. I also go door to door to the local police, Sheriffs, or FBI office. If you don’t understand what I am saying, I don’t care, I am not selling anything – I am on Terrorist hit list and every day is my only day. 

Welcome To the Jungle!

Another law suit Texas Private Security Firms



http://disabledveteransservingagain.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-state-of-texas-at-it-again.html

Welcome To the Jungle! 


The Things We Carry for You

If you get messages on your computer or in your private files don't be fooled! Hackers try and fool you as if they are the Secret Service but they are not. Which includes but not limited to
The FBI CIA and NSA


If the Secret Service want's to contact you, they will identify themselves on the phone or come to your house or invite to their office.



2 comments:

  1. Who is The Senate Protecting It’s Not Me
    http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2014/04/who-is-senate-protecting-its-not-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get messages on your computer or in your private files don't be fooled! Hackers try and fool you as if they are the Secret Service but they are not. Which includes but not limited to
    The FBI CIA and NSA


    If the Secret Service want's to contact you, they will identify themselves on the phone or come to your house or invite to their office.

    ReplyDelete