Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Are We All Focused and On the Same Page?

They [Classified] Are Going To Pay Me in Cash That Is a Fact
Need More Information? Call Me You Have My Phone Number
Always Glad To Help!

My Instructions I Lived Up Too and Did Not Die

 "Don't Brush This Off"
 "Report Each and Every Event" 

"Do Not Let Anyone Intimidate You or Stop Me from Reporting"

Are We All Focused and On the Same Page?

They Are Going To Pay Me in Cash That Is a Fact
Wire Transfer Will Be Fine
I Am Easy To Get Along With

2 comments:

  1. The Google Ad Read Retire To Another Country But I Own Texas Why Should I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post As You Please I Can'tUtah Republican Attorney General Investigated http://www.burntorangereport.com/diary/14519/governor-rick-perry-tea-party-weapons-used-to-threaten-harm-and-kill-targets

    ReplyDelete