Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

After Calling The DHS and OCR Dallas Get A Robo Call Houston Se Arrest Ceo Today

After Calling The DHS and OCR Dallas I Get A Robo Call From Texas
"You got the message"
16:34 05/02/2014

Nope Did not Get The Message
Criminal Complaints Against Texas Houston Se Valid
Criminal Complaints Reported as per Protocol

Arrest The Ceo Today

Will not Mediate or Reconcile and still harming Texans Today!

The First System of Private Security Firms Using 
Insurance Companies 
Violate Every Rule of The Privacy Act
So They Change The Rules

One Way Around the law Is To Accidentally? Release Your Private Information
"Whoops I am sorry I released Your Information"
It Is Criminal and Against the Law
The Things I Find Dumpster Data Mining - Diving
Still An Open FBI Investigation

So Who Do You Call Ghostbusters No!
The Bank Examiner 

The International Bank Examiner Did A 2nd Audit of
Texas Citibank Protected by Texas Governor Rick Perry
You Do Not Get Lawyer When A Criminal Investigation
is in Process. That is up too Greg Abbott
Who Was Informed and Did Nothing that was not his advantage!
Just Like Being Accepted Into Master's School
Meeting all the Criteria

And Told To Wait Patiently By The Justice Department
For the Resolve - 7 years is long Time

It all Links to Texas BSA
Fusion Centers
$200,000.00 in Life Savings

BSA can make you cockroach overnight
And You Can Make BSA A Cockroach Overnight

They also can make you Millionaire Overnight by DHL
http://www.burntorangereport.com/diary/15077/texas-home-boy-g-odell-due-millions-info-led-to-arrest-conviction-and-death-several-terrorist

Any nit with sense can see this dividing line

I Am a caregiver just think of all the people that needed Me the most that Texas harmed 

So What Does Money Have to Do with A FBI Manslaughter Investigation?
Nothing to Me!

But The FBI
 May need More Funding


5 comments:

  1. $200,000.00 in Life Savings

    BSA can make you cockroach overnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What money have to do with manslaughter - nothing

      Delete
  2. History can tell us how important the privacy of every United States Citizen is to national security, or this story could have been the end of the of the United States of America if they had killed our dreamer- the American Dream!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you for contacting the office of Henry Cuellar





    Hide Details

    From
    Rep. Henry Cuellar


    To
    Mr. Gregory O'Dell






    Thank you for contacting me to express your opinion on matters before the 113th Congress. You will be receiving a response shortly regarding the issue you contacted me on. I commend you on your efforts to become involved in the political process. Without ample and constructive input from my constituents, my best efforts to effectively represent you would undoubtedly fall short.

    Job creation, accessibility to constituents, education, economic development, and national security will continue to be my priorities for the 28th district of Texas. I urge you to continue to reach out to my office should you have specific concerns or questions about legislation pending before Congress.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you for contacting the office of Henry Cuellar





    Hide Details

    From
    Rep. Henry Cuellar


    To
    Mr. Gregory O'Dell






    Thank you for contacting me to express your opinion on matters before the 113th Congress. You will be receiving a response shortly regarding the issue you contacted me on. I commend you on your efforts to become involved in the political process. Without ample and constructive input from my constituents, my best efforts to effectively represent you would undoubtedly fall short.

    Job creation, accessibility to constituents, education, economic development, and national security will continue to be my priorities for the 28th district of Texas. I urge you to continue to reach out to my office should you have specific concerns or questions about legislation pending before Congress.

    ReplyDelete