Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2014

When The Republican Party Enjoyed The Black Majority

You Cannot Establish Sound Security On Borrowed  Money
(Abraham Lincoln)
“We are not paying veteran entitlements until we pay back the Chinese
 (John Boehner)”
I think this guy has a drinking problem. 
Me, I lived in almost every country in the world and never had a problem finding a drink!


Still hacking take um out nuke ‘em shoot ‘em I don't give a damn - next stop is Vietnam

I have go to a consulate and pick up a paper that congressman has had in hand for six years!

Who Is My Congressman?

5 comments:

  1. You Cannot Establish Sound Security On Borrowed Money

    “We are not paying veteran entitlements until we pay back the Chinese
    (John Boehner)”
    I think guy has a drinking problem.

    Me, i lived in almost every country in the world and never had a problem finding a drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There Still hacking take um out nuke ‘em shoot ‘em I don't give a damn - next stop is Vietnam

    I have go to a consulate and pick up a paper that congressman has had in hand for six years!

    Who Is My Congressman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Cannot Establish Sound Security On Borrowed Money

    ReplyDelete
  4. “We are not paying veteran entitlements until we pay back the Chinese
    (John Boehner)”

    I think this guy has a drinking problem.

    Me, I lived in almost every country in the world and never had a problem finding a drink!

    http://www.linearism.org/services.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2014/09/high-plains-drifter-vs-high-planes.html

      Delete