Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

Why My Summer Vacation Was Interrupted

Every Step I Take Every Move I Make 
They Are Watching You Watch Me
And That is Good for me and the United States of America!
Privacy Why It Does Not Concern Me

Chapter 5: Privacy Why It Does Not Concern Me

In Memory of Anne Paterson – O’Dell 
We both survived a terrorist bomb November 13, 1995


Charges Filed Against RiseUp Protesters From Last Summer At The Texas Capitol  
by:  Joe Deshotel  
Tue Apr 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM CDT 


4 comments:

  1. Walk in bathtubs i need one and the amount of time they advertised on my blog and do not pay they should give me one installed for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Don't Like It But I Guess Things Happened That Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no control of the GOP Marketing App That Kills in the video above Busted Utah Republican Attorney General Investigated http://www.burntorangereport.com/diary/14410/the-great-gop-covert-hope-attorney-general-investigated

    ReplyDelete