Search This Blog

Monday, May 5, 2014

Hanoi Consulate Records Confirmed “Read My Lips”

Data Manipulation Problem? 
Just Give Me the Address So I Can Send Flowers
A Texas Landmark Decision
Look Closely Framed and Bolted To The Brick Wall
Not All Private Security Firms Violate The RICO Act


Now You Have Four Presidential Administrations
 to Make Sure You Hear 
What They Are Saying

"Country Over Politics"
"Veterans Issues Over Politics"

That's Why They Call Them Entitlements

The Values of Disabled Veterans, You Just Might Need Us One Day!

 I have orders that I may be called Again after two Honorable Discharges, Just Like Everybody Else - 

"I Will Serve Again If Called!"

3 comments:

  1. Pfizer the Brain Rapist the Most Intimate Body Part
    George Mandate First Tested In Texas

    http://www.linearism.org/DatatMiniersMayDayOfDoom2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These people owe me for 3,000,000 reads wasting advertisement ads http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/11325976660367498957

    ReplyDelete