Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

I am not Turning in No more Terrorist until you Pay Me

"I Urge You To Keep Working With The FBI"And I Will

Boggy at legal distance 10:05 06/07/201
I am not turning in one more terrorist until you pay the reward you said you would pay allocated to funds no vote needed by congress or senate just pay me


Texas Home Boy G. O'Dell Due Millions Info led To Arrest Conviction and Death Several Terrorist

by: Arctotraveler
Wed Apr 09, 2014 at 06:25 PM CDT

Dam! now somebody in a federal office is gonna get a bonus for the information i supplied

Opps I just turned in another terroristic threat without thought of reward

Where We Received A Threat 
It was somebody that has not  completed their high school education and connect a childs purchase of a Venus Flytrap traditional from back of comic books, and the KOCH Bros Movie Set

I am being hack no control

Chinese Browser BING means ICE in Chinese
Did somebody check this in our National Security Department?

The child Really Didn't like the order placed because they would not eat whole hamburgerLike on Cartoons
That's Ok the CIA Taught Me Everything
'I Have a need to know'

And this kid can already open tumbler locks with a toothpick in less than 30 seconds

While I sit back and enjoy a new twist to my lemonaide

SWing

'Resourceful' 
Where They Are Going Pay Out of Their Funds Even If They have lay-off the idiot that hack my TV

6 comments:

  1. Whoops i just did report more Terrorist Activity A Message From the Honorable Senator Cornyn
    "I Urge You To Keep Working With The FBI"And I Will
    www.linearism.org

    Ted Cruz Used This Information To Harm Me and Others

    I Hope it was not hack by Private Dicks in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese Browser BING means ICE in Chinese
    Did somebody check this in our National Security Department?
    The Chinese are hacking us with the bing browser and i cannot download internet explorer to check my community emails for the elderly that just called and you heard it take seriously you people have been under surveillance for 12 years it is time for the FBI to arrest these criminals that extort every means of income that was legitably mine as i paid for the mortgage of my parents home where i hang my hat when i was not out of county doing Field Research for a Masters in Cultural Anthropology still waiting of the Department of Education who told me to be patient you are funding the very people at UT that are doing these experiments on Texans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camera Downloads http://texas.icito.com/video-tx-family-discovers-baby-monitor-hacked-after-they-hear-voices-calling-daughters-name-from-camera/

    ReplyDelete
  4. More To Come Texas Home Boy G. O'Dell Due Millions Info led To Arrest Conviction and Death Several Terrorist

    ReplyDelete
  5. boggy 12 o'clock high over restricted air space 1353 west to east ne 06/07/2014 check that flight recorder

    ReplyDelete