Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

OIG is going to be looking for job on Monday

 Federal Funded Google ITunes Scam GOP Application at I.T. Again
What They Do
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/what-do-you-do-single/id218428035
This song means nothing to me.  It was a UTSA project in 2006 to learn how to publish and copyright. 
I have been screwed so many times by hackers and applications; I am now an expert at copyright law.


This was one of the first singles on ITunes new program Tune.Core out of Brooklyn New York an empty building operated by a guy who had spent time in prison for mail fraud. Virgin Records is matter of record of rejecting the songs produce and distributed by this company. 

INDIMUSIC trigger by a GOP Application tries to knock out my Youtube account this month. I paid for and hired an attorney not INDIMUSIC via Tune.core to go get the Romney Election Terrorist - make no mistake about I.T. they are and have yet to get the proper response from the DOJ.

NCTC - What Do You Do?

The Romney Terrorist left a gun on an airplane and jeopardized Secret Service, so they could have their own private security company that keeps their crimes private while protecting them - the criminals. One of the idiots of that group wrote a song “Those Two Disabled Guys” I am still alive. Mr. Albert Garner is dead. 

Before and after his death they sent me threatening emails with the details of my home and family Intimacy. 

- Reported Highest Authority 

OIG is going to looking for job on Monday


2 comments:

  1. NCTC - What Do You Do?

    The Romney Terrorist left a gun on an airplane and jeopardized Secret Service, so they could have their own private security company that keeps their crimes private while protecting them - the criminals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song means nothing to me. It was a UTSA project in 2006 to learn how to publish and copyright.
    I have been screwed so many times by hackers and applications; I am now an expert at copyright law.

    ReplyDelete