Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

There Goes The Tea Party Campaign Money

U.S. DEA Mexican Marines Got Shorty I of 2
What about Curly Top
Texas District U.S. Attorney's Office
Must Be on Vacation 


“The federal investigation is being handled by the New Mexico District of the U.S. Attorney's Office.”
A Cooperative Effort Curb Drug Trafficking Both Sides Tex Mex Border

Kens5 TV 6:00 02/21/2014 Reports a growing diplomacy between Mexico and Texas concerning drugs abuse and trafficking. The latest reports are the best progressive positive news that I have seen in my lifetime. 
Before The First Shot Fired
Is This News BS or BSA

1 comment:

  1. Every Step I Take Every Move I Make They Are Watching You Not Me http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2014/04/every-step-i-take-every-move-i-make.html

    ReplyDelete