Search This Blog

Monday, February 24, 2014

The 25,000 Dollar Question How to Get Water out of a Dry Lake

Our Most Valuable Resource 
 Water

The 25,000 Dollar Question How to Get Water out of a dry lake?
Bexar water is offering a $25,000 reward for cheapest most efficient way to get drinking water and I have a submittal but can't just like all my other projects that we're hacked by the state of Texas not nsa. Also just like every grant I was eligible for including VA entitlements were hacked. Most disturbing I reported 3 case of nuclear grade material by protocol and those were hacked. I participate is logical predictions and my numbers and statistics are hacked and used against the Obama administration as well as myself. I am the witness, victim and information to several terrorist attacks and they are hacked and used against me and the United States of America. Most dangerously when legal assistance is sought the information that is attorney client privilege was hacked and used against me when i was telling the truth and have a valid case but the Texas RICO network illegally squashes claims for trading fro automobile parts or favors will even release a murder back on the street as innocent by corrupt Texas judges.

Read Full Article:
A Very Thirsty Planet After The Tea Party  Had Their Say 
He Only Had a Dollar to Make To Next Wednesday


Mom And Pops Shop Raided By Police
Why? 
Should I tell you when everything is hacked by The State of Texas Private Security Firms? 

“Hey Let’s Privatize National Security and Give The Contract to China their Cheaper (The Tea Party)”

The Tea Party Oxymoron’s Why Should I tell you? 

How about this Oxymoron?

"Let's all vote on Nuclear Perforation!" 

6 comments:

  1. “Hey Let’s Privatize National Security and Give The Contract to China their Cheaper (The Tea Party)”

    The Tea Party Oxymoron’s Why Should I tell you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Should I tell you http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2014/02/mom-and-pops-house-is-very-fine-south.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bexar water is offering a $25,000 reward for cheapest most efficient way to get drinking water I have a submittal but can't just like all my other projects that we're hacked by the state of Texas not nsa. Also just like every grant i was eligible for including VA entitlements were hack. Most disturbing i reported 3 case of nuclear grade material by protocol and those were hacked. I participate is logical predictions and my numbers and statistics are hacked and used against the obama administration as well as my self. I am the witness, victim and information to several terrorist attacks and they are hacked and used against me and the United States of America. Most Dangerously when legal assistance is sought the information that is attorney client privilege was hacked and used against me when i was telling the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen Keller deaf and blind from birth developed reading and writing skills from texture to the touch, by undefined schema she invented braille and pioneered a way for the blind to actually see - Penetrating the Obscure Jungle into the Light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I win "how to get water out of a dry lake wait for it to rain"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pay Me -
    The 25,000 Dollar Question How to Get Water out of a dry lake?
    Bexar water is offering a $25,000 reward for cheapest most efficient way to get drinking water and I have a submittal but can't just like all my other projects that we're hacked by the state of Texas not nsa.

    ReplyDelete