Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Texas Rick Perry "Eat What You Kill DEA Policy"

Texas Rick Perry "Eat What You Kill DEA Policy" 
South West South Central Texas

Apartheid


I must Own Texas By Now...... Pay me!

Let's see 250,000 Dead from Vioxx how many died from G. H. W. Bush Cocaine Budget Adjustment - most Dies in District 28th South Central Texas and blamed on Mexico? I must Own Texas By Now...... 

Pay me01/31/2014: They did it again while I was sleeping and a disable person was on the computer they knocked her out after she connected a camera. I woke she was asleep on in seat all night long. 


The Time has to come to pay them back collectively 

with due process by the DOJ. All hacked documents where posted on this blog page first publish then removed. I was in a file titled “I_Wood” it contained a request for financial assistance to University of Texas who did not pay me my FASA not one single semester after 2006, without the intervention of the Dallas OCR and in 2008 would not accept payment in cash by web debit/credit card or when I physically drove 80 miles to swipe my care but did accept others…………… 

I immediately checked with the bank and other business and the card was fine $20,000 in savings $15,000 credit line- Reported to the Financial Director of UTSA. The Bush twins where attending UT at the time – I did not know they had twins or did was ever interested in such a bizarre family of dope dealers. G.H. W. “The Cocaine Contra King don’t like you budget limit sell Cocaine"………..

Sick Puppies Don't Get Me Wrong What The CIA Does Is none of my business but when they kill my people we live in Russia not Texas

2 comments:

  1. I must Own Texas By Now...... Pay me!

    Let's see 250,000 Dead from Vioxx how many died from G. H. W. Bush Cocaine Budget Adjustment - most Dies in District 28th South Central Texas and blamed on Mexico? I must Own Texas By Now......

    Pay me01/31/2014: They did it again while I was sleeping and a disable person was on the computer they knocked her out after she connected a camera. I woke she was asleep on in seat all night long.


    The Time has to come to pay them back collectively

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key Witnesses Just in Time!
    Arrest All the Unusual Suspects
    Billions White Collar Crime Texas

    http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2014/02/nothing-changes-in-texas-but-historic.html



    The World’s Smallest Electric Guitar Goes Platinum
    Meet The Indian That Takes out Mitra
    Kana author of the vaiseskika sutra

    http://thenewmiddleeastsouthcentraltexas.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-worlds-smallest-electric-guitar.html

    ReplyDelete